My lovely wife Anna tagged me with a book meme several days ago and I have yet to reply to it. I hope this doesn’t make me a bad husband ;-). At any rate, it’s a pretty interesting meme….
1. One book that changed your life: I dunno…. I suppose the closest in the running would be “Mere Christianity” (C. S. Lewis)
2. One book that you�ve read more than once: “On the Incarnation: The Treatise De Incarnatione Verbi Dei” (Athanasius, St. Anhanasius)
3. One book you�d want on a desert island: “The Complete Far Side 1980-1994 (2 vol set)” (Gary Larson, Steve Martin)
4. One book that made you laugh: “The Tao of Pooh” (Benjamin Hoff) and “On Bullshit” (Harry G. Frankfurt)
5. One book that made you cry: “Where the Red Fern Grows” (Wilson Rawls, Wilson Rawls)
6. One book you wish had been written: How to not Screw Up: On Living Smoothly
7. One book you wish had never been written: The Left Behind Series.
8. One book you�re currently reading: “Mysterium Paschale: The Mystery of Easter” (Hans Urs von Balthasar) and “In the Beauty of the Lillies” (John Updike) (ok, ok, so that’s two… but I think I can get away with it…)
9. One book you�ve been meaning to read: “A Prayer for Owen Meany (Modern Library)” (John Irving)
10. One book you�d like to write: “On the Correct usage of Crushing Verbosity and Technically Incorrect Grammar”
Now Playing: Shifting Sand from the album “40 Acres” by Caedmon’s Call