OK, I just subscribed to my own feed for the first time (something I probably should have done a long time ago) and I noticed several things. First, I noticed that when I edit a published post, the original version of the post stays in the reader, it doesn’t update. Next, I discovered that my neat little Scripturizer plugin that puts in a “Show/hide” button next to any Bible verses that are used actually inserts the entire cited text into the feed. So, I want to apologize to those of you who have continued to struggle through posts exploded by large chunks of scripture. I’m looking for a solution for this, but for now I’m disabling the “show/hide” feature on the plugin.